(amazon affiliate links used)
- Blank notebooks. No lines :) Room to draw and doodle around my notes. Markers to color code as I study. Can’t shake the 1st grade teacher in me, I guess.
- Lifting shoes. At half price, the choices in my size were pink and white or pick from the men's. I chose the latter.
- Lipstick. Really, Clinique black honey is my fave. I returned to the 90's classic (is that a term?) last year after this reminder and this one, too, and can’t believe I ever left it behind. But it runs out quickly, and so this time around I am trying out a drugstore dupe . ($5 vs. $20... ) I like it. I’ll use it. (Neither are anything as dark as they appear in the tube.)
Follow Emily's board Kitchens on Pinterest.
So I can at least think about it. And why I have no menu plan to share! Things are topsy-turvy and I really miss having our house to ourselves. Nothing is where it “belongs” except that we are all together, and that’s most important. Aw.
- yogurt (the kids have had tons...)
- peanut butter
- gf crackers or sweet potato chips
- frozen gluten free pizza (with meat added)
- LOTS of salads and fresh veggies
- burgers, sausages, roasted chicken, hot dogs, salami, any kind of ready-to-eat meat...